[Gvsig_english] Problem gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 -- Program crashes when opening ECW file

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Wed May 22 10:16:23 CEST 2013

Sorry Guys,

None of these things worked.

I am on Linux (Ubuntu 13.04) not Windows - my old Windows version in
VirtualBox is still working.

gvSIG 2 should according to http://blog.gvsig.org/2013/04/26/1672/ not
be a problem, especially if you install using the all included binary.
Which I did!

The package I am using for Ubuntu 13.04 (Debian, 64 bit machine) is
gvSIG-desktop-2.0.0-2066-final-lin-x86-standard-withjre

Is this the correct version?

How do you force the install to see and use the correct java or libraries...