[Gvsig_english] Problem gvSIG 2.0.0.2066 -- Program crashes when opening ECW file

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Wed May 22 12:35:05 CEST 2013

El 22/05/13 11:52, Simon Cropper escribió:
> On 22/05/13 18:56, Cèsar Ordiñana wrote:
>> export NCS_USER_PREFS=/tmp/dummy
> I did what you said, click... click, open...
>
> A smile spreads across my face... :)
>
> Yes, it worked.
>
> Thank you Cèsar

Great! I have added all the info to the issue ticket [#1695], for this
to be taken into account in the following gvSIG release.

Also, I have not tried it, but I suppose the same trick would work for
gvSIG 1.11 or 1.12. The launcher script is not the same as the one used
in gvSIG 2.0, but the "export ..." line may be included anywhere in the
script before the java execution, for example in the first line.

Regards,

[#1695] https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/issues/1695

--
Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro