[Gvsig_english] [Gvsig_usuarios] worries about the gvSIG-community

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri May 24 14:33:09 CEST 2013

Hello Viqui (and all the others),

well... I think the list is already quite centralized. Setting up different
groups for different languages is great, it helps people to communicate in
their native language. But important information (like - for example -
information on bugs, howto's, etc.) should be also available for the whole
community. In many cases, these issues are rather technical, and you will
not need to write a big text on that. If this "important" information is
available "only" in spanish, this information is not available for other
gvSIG-users (which even could provide useful information, too). I am sure
that "our" community could be so much stronger. There are many GIS experts
around the world...

Therefore, it would be great, if "the project" would *invite* (not force!)
all gvSIG users to use the english list. Or to post their questions and
answers in english, too. I hope that there are others who support my point
of view (but I am sure).

Best regards,
Wolfgang