[Gvsig_english] Help in viewing jp2 raster file in gvsig 2.0

sandeep kumar kumarsandeep2357 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 06:04:31 CET 2013

Hi,

    I am using gvsig 2.0. I tried to view .jp2 file in gvsig. I followed
the standard steps like *Create a new layer* -> *Load layer* -> *file from
system.*

    But after loading the layer from the system, it just shows a white
empty layer. This is the case for almost all .jp2 files i have. The same
.jp2 files can be viewed using other software (irfanview).

    I would be grateful if someone could suggest what i might be doing
wrong in viewing .jp2 files in gvsig.

Thanks.
Sandeep Kumar,
MS by Research,