[Gvsig_english] Name of some company, organization that uses gvSIG

Canh Khuu Minh canhkhuu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 08:16:34 CEST 2013

Dear Thuan Nguyen and everyone,

I've worked at GIS center of HoChiMinh city (it's belong to HCMc DOSTE),
called HCMGIS center. From 2009, we have used gvsig for some projects and
deployed tools for management in district level. So, some Vietnamese
documentations for gvsig is available.

Some information to you.

Thanks.

Best regards.