[Gvsig_english] Help with Shape file

Ravi Kumar ravivundavalli48 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 07:48:04 CEST 2013

View --> Properties --> Current projection and Clicking on ... issues an error
java.lang.NullPointerException

I am using gvSIG
Version: 2.0.0-2066 final
Java version: 1.6.0_26

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:04 PM, Antonio Falciano <afalciano at yahoo.it> wrote:

Hi,
it seems that you have not set the View CRS properly:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/gvsig_quickstart.html#define-the-projection-of-your-view
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Antonio

Il 16/10/2013 12:07, Ravi Kumar ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I am preparing for an exercise in Vector analysis, using gvSIG,Qgis and
> OpenJUMP.
> The shape file opens in units= 'metre', in Qgis and OpenJUMP but it is
> not so with gvSIG.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qp7pybj5c08jdw3/MV0cBe84Td
>
> above is a link to one of the shapes. gvSIG opens it with units that are
> not metres, and also shows lat longs upsurd.
>
> Pl let me know where I am going wrong.
> ThanQ in advance.
> Ravi

Antonio Falciano
http://www.linkedin.com/in/antoniofalciano

To see the archives, edit your preferences or unsubscribe from this mailing list, please access this url: