[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Logo at gis.stackexchange

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 30 16:56:29 CET 2013

Il 30/10/2013 16:30, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas ha scritto:
> El 30/10/13 16:25, sergioayl escribió:
>> Thanks Jorge for your answer. I did that but a message appears: "Vote
>> Up requires 15 reputation. And below another warning message says:
>>
>>     You must have at least *5* reputation on Geographic Information
>>     Systems Stack Exchange to answer a question.
>>

> Oh! so it seems you need to have been on the website for a while to have
> enough "experience" to be able to do this thing. I imagine it's intended
> to avoid spammers and such.
>
> I'm subscribed to gvSIG questions and from time to time I check the
> website to help others, so I have some of those "reputation" points.

Hi all,
@sergioayl: it's quite easy to reach at least 5 reputation. You need to
make a question (or better answer to a question) with at least one vote up.
I'd like to see more gvSIG users/developers also on GIS Stack Exchange.
It's incredible to see how gvSIG is poorly represented here. :(

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano