[Gvsig_english] Webinar in English (September 23rd): 'Introducing gvSIG Desktop version 2 (in English)'

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Wed Sep 18 15:01:35 CEST 2013

Hi Georg,

we have been looking for platforms for webinars with Windows, Linux and
Mac supporting, but we haven't find anyone valid until this moment.
MundoGEO offered us their platform, and it's the best option that we
have had. We thank to MundoGEO for their collaboration with the project.

As we've done in the previous webinars we will publish the video in the
gvsig.org website (we'll inform about it in the list).

If you can't attend the webinar we will answer all the questions you
have through the mailing list.

Best regards,
    Mario