[Gvsig_english] Webinar in English (September 23rd): 'Introducing gvSIG Desktop version 2 (in English)'

Valerio notister at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 09:39:01 CEST 2013

Dear all,
I completely agree with Wolfgang. His questions are critical and I think
their fast solution would
be very important for
the continuation of the project.
The crucial thing is: gvSig 2.0 is not usable in production and many
users in last months decided to leave it.

Thanks for webinar
best regards
Valerio