[Gvsig_english] GSoC Weekly Report #14 - Create a title block from the library in the Layout

Violeta Carlos vioxulilla at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 10:20:34 CEST 2013

Hi all,
in this week I finished the documentation and I create a page in the wiki
about how to create and later use a Title Block template.
I've been talking with my mentor and with this, my gSOC project proposal
concludes.

FinalIy, I want to express gratitude for my mentor, Vicente Caballero, who
has helped me a lot during this project, and all the Google Open Source
Programs Team.

Have a nice week,
Violeta.