[Gvsig_english] Webinar in English (September 23rd): 'Introducing gvSIG Desktop version 2 (in English)'

sergioayl sergioayl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:34:10 CEST 2013

Hey, this is a very interesting information. Maybe it should be sent to
Mundogeo (maybe they already know it). As long as I know they had already
done some investigation and hadn't found any satisfying alternative that
works under Linux platform. But maybe they need to go deeper in that
investigation.
Sergio