[Gvsig_english] Video 2.3

Giuliano GMAIL giulianoramat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:20:26 CET 2014

Dear Richard,
the symbols you see are the ones available after having installed the
plugins through the add-ons manager (remember to execute gvsig as
administrator - see last info on the course forum).
Every layer type has its own symbology, for sure you cannot use points
layer symbology for line or polygon ones.

The only not available data are the ones referring to charts (bars and
pie), I will try to add something similar in the exercice.

One general suggestion: please use this list for general questions on
gvSIG use (such as the one on symbology or problems with plugin or
setup) while use the course forum for course questions such as data
availability for exercice.

Hope I have answered to your questions,
Giuliano.