[Gvsig_english] Video 2.2

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Dec 4 10:14:58 CET 2014

Hi Floyd,

if you access to the Show-->Settings menu, and then to the View option, you can configure the Zoom in and Zoom out values. The default values are the double and the half for them. When you click on the view with Zoom in the scale changes to the half, and if you click using Zoom out it changes to the double. You can configure these values from the Settings window.

Best regards,
  Mario