[Gvsig_english] Issues with the menu and tool bars

Burton, Floyd C floyd.burton at mavs.uta.edu
Sat Dec 6 09:04:31 CET 2014

Hi Tolutope,

You may have to restart the program for it to work properly. If that doesn't work, check to make sure you have installed all the necessary plugins. There is the option to view which ones are already installed as well as installing additional features that are not available. Hope that helps!

Best regards,

Floyd

Sent from my Windows Phone