[Gvsig_english] Fwd: I cannot change the default projection

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Dec 15 13:47:14 CET 2014

Hi Ana,

at the log file it only appears a bit information. If the log files were
too big, it would be because you were working long time in the same
session.

To delimit the error, you can close gvSIG, and open it again. Then you
only open the preferences window and the Reference system option, and
after the error you close gvSIG. Then there will be only a gvSIG.log
file with the necessary information. You can attach it.

Let us know if you have only one file then or there are several ones.

Best regards,
    Mario