[Gvsig_english] can't manipulate gvSIG

Jebali Salwa sou.ing88 at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 13 21:50:25 CET 2014

Hi,
I am currently working in gvSIG 1.11 3d specifically with CityGML, I installed the 3d extension and I followed the instructions found in the following blog gvsig3d.blogspot.com/2011/09/patch-to-load-citygml -models-in-gvSIG
to integrate a file. CityGML but when I tried to import a file. CityGML software does not recognize this extension Crying.
please is there someone who has import. CityGML?
if yes give the steps of integration of CityGML plagin
Thanks a lot .