[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Case studies

gvSIG News Office press at gvsig.com
Wed Feb 19 12:50:01 CET 2014

We remind you that there's a gvSIG case studies website [1] where projects based on the official products - gvSIG Desktop, gvSIG Mobile, gvSIG Educa, i3Geo - are published. These projects are carried out in different sectors and geographic places.

Searching at the website can be made by country, by sector, by software or by keyword [2], and there's a translator in case the case study is in its original language.

There are now 150 case studies, and we encourage you to tell us your experience with gvSIG, and share it with the community. For this, you can fill in the form of the website [3], and send it to the following e-mail address: press at gvsig.com.

[1] http://outreach.gvsig.org/case-studies
[2] http://outreach.gvsig.org/case-studies/categories
[3] http://outreach.gvsig.org/sites/g/files/g288736/f/pages/gvSIG_Successful_cases_en_0.odt