[Gvsig_english] OpenStreetMap plugin

César Martínez Izquierdo cesar.izq at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:02:07 CET 2014

Hello,

I have the same problem on Windows XP using build 2216. Nothing happens
when loading an OSM layer, just the message in the status bar (Drawing...)

@Svetlana: new development builds for 2.1 version are available on this
address: http://downloads.gvsig.org/download/gvsig
-desktop/dists/2.1.0/builds/

Regards,