[Gvsig_english] Update of EPSG Registry in gvSIG 2.1

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Sun Jun 29 11:11:17 CEST 2014

Hi César,
I've tried some new Italian EPSG codes and they're working fine.
All the CRSs (and their related transformations) contained in the latest
version of the EPSG Registry are now available, such as those of
Argentina requested in [#2455].
However, some issues still persist: [#1371], [#2596] and [#2389].
In reference to the first two, I've commented the related tickets.
Instead, the last one seems to occur with other transformations too and
it should depend by how gvSIG (and GeoTools) manage the direction of
transformations and not by the Registry, because each transformation is
declared only once in the Registry itself, even if it's valid in both
directions.
In order to test it, simply overwrite the EPSG.sql contained in the
org.gvsig.projection.app.jcrs extension (in the case of a fresh install)
or in the gvSIG user folder with that contained in [1], as described in
[#2306]. And then have fun with CRSs and transformations! :)
The next challenge is to finally add the support of projection files
(.prj), but this is another ...feature request! ;)
After the deep refactoring of gvSIG 2.x, it should be an absolute must!

Cheers,
Antonio