[Gvsig_english] Fwd: [GSOC] OGR library support for gvSIG Mini

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 21 14:00:43 CET 2014

Il 21/03/2014 12:47, Vanessa Maria Martinez Garcia ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> I'm Vanessa Mª Martínez a Computer Engineering student from "Universitat
> de Valencia".
>
> I'm interested in GIS software and Android development and I write a
> GSOC 2014 proposal to include OGR into gvSIG Mini which you can read at
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/org/google/gsoc2014/v_a_n_e/5629499534213120

Hi Vanessa,
this link requests authentication... Could you provide a valid one, if
possible? Alternatively I found this on OSGeo wiki (maybe a bit outdated):
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2014_Ideas#OGR_library_support_for_gvSIG_Mini
Yours is a very interesting challenge, good luck!

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano