[Gvsig_english] Download aborts

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Fri Nov 28 09:40:54 CET 2014

Hi Neil,

as Giuliano said, the 2258 release was under uploading yesterday. Maybe
it was the problem.

In case it aborts again you can use wget command on Linux, running:

  wget -c [URL_of_the_link]

Using this command, if it stops in any moment, it continues later at the
same point when network works again.

Best regards,
    Mario