[Gvsig_english] [gvSIG Mini] Problems Build in Android

johnitro johnitroo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:23:30 CEST 2014

Hi Alberto,

Sorry it took to respond, I've been checking all dependencies and I ended up
getting past the problem of org.apache.xerces.dom.CharacterDataImpl,
however, after running, the error appeared:

Didn't find class
"es.prodevelop.gvsig.mini.search.SearchSuggestionsMiniProvider"

Then commented this code:

But then came this error:

log.txt <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5168951/log.txt>

I was trying to resolve the error but have not had success. Apparently not
find the GPEMap and SplashActivity classes, however they are well declared
in AndroidManifest.xml:

<activity android:name=".app.SplashActivity"
android:label="@string/app_name"
</activity>

<activity android:name=".app.GPEMap"
</activity>