[Gvsig_english] Problems with exporting in Ethiopia final project

Yaakov Eitan yaakov.eitan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 16:21:49 CET 2015

Hi,

When doing the following procedure, my exported layer
(Ethiopia_Urbans_4326) does not display together with Ethiopia_Hydro_4326
and Ethiopia_Regions_4326:

*LOAD A POINTS LAYER FROM TABLE* (page 2)
1. LOAD THE TABLE Ethiopia_Urbans_32637.dbf
2. IN THE VIEW ETHIOPIA CLICK ON “VIEW/ADD EVENT THEME”
3.* DEFINE ITS PROJECTION (EPSG: 32637)* BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE
ONE OF THE VIEW IN THE VIEW
4. LOAD INTO THE VIEW “ETHIOPIA”
5. SAVE THE EVENT LAYER BY “LAYER/EXPORT TO...” AND NAME IT
Ethiopia_Urbans_4326

At any one time I can only display in the view only the cities (as dots) or
only the layers of regions and hydro...

I've tried this a number of times, and the results are always the same.

Please advise. Thanks,

Yaakov