[Gvsig_english] Exercise not received

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Wed Jan 7 14:33:15 CET 2015

Why is paid course inquiries being posted on this list?

I don't think it is the appropriate place for this correspondence.

If the gvsig association believes it is then please let me know so I can
unsubscribe from the list.

On 07/01/15 12:57, Davide Fornacca wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I don't know if this is the issue, but I found your message in my spam
> folder. I use gmail.
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Davide
>

> On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 5:06 PM, peter mawaitho <pmawaitho at yahoo.com
> <mailto:pmawaitho at yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Guiliano,
>
>     I completed the course introduction to GIS,paid the fee of 40 euros
>     in time ,received a confirmation note and code.but i have not
>     received the exercises you promised will be send on 1st January 2015
>     via email.what is is the problem and when will i receive it .Still
>     waiting and eager to continue with GIS.
>
>     Please inform me soonest.
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Peter Mawaitho

> Davide Fornacca (福大伟)
>
> IEHBR - Institute of Eastern-Himalaya Biodiversity Research
> Dali University, Yunnan, P.R. China
>
> 大理学院东喜玛拉雅资源与环境研究所
> 云南省大理市古城

Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides