[Gvsig_english] Exercise not received

Giuliano GMAIL giulianoramat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:48:58 CET 2015

Dear Simon,
I am really sorry for this email in the gvSIG user mailing list.
It was probably my fault, only in a second time I have sent an email to
course participants specifying to send doubts on the course directly to
my email (gramat at gvsig-training.com) and not to the gvSIG users list.
I am very sorry for cross posting; in next editions of MOOC on gvSIG
training platform I'll specify from the very beginning to keep separated
technical doubts on gvSIG (and in this case the use of user mailing list
is suggested) from MOOC ones that have not to be addressed to the list.

Please accept my most sincere apologize to you and to all the list users.

Best regards,
Guliano.