[Gvsig_english] Export error to shapefile

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Fri Jan 16 10:24:38 CET 2015

Hi Marcus,

we would need more information about the error.

You can do the same now, and after the error close gvSIG. There will be
a gvSIG.log file at the gvSIG folder of your user folder (it's usually
\users\[user] or \Documents and settings\[user] in Windows, or
/home/[user] in Linux).

Attach this file and we would see what's happening.

Best regards,
   Mario