[Gvsig_english] Gvsig 1.11 and 3D extension

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Fri Sep 18 10:29:57 CEST 2015

As Sergio tell you, that's the 3D plugin for gvSIG 2.2.

At this moment it allows you to view data on a 3D view, but in the
future the plan is to include extrusion, animation and 3D objects
editing like in gvSIG 1.x. It depends on the resources. If any
organization finance it we would assign resources before.

Best regards,
   Mario