[Gvsig_english] webinar gvsig

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Tue Aug 2 18:40:29 CEST 2016

Hi Peter,

I think the best option would be to follow the live webinar, asking your
doubts at the chat (there will be a colleague answering them), and after
that you can watch it on the gvSIG Youtube channel, and do the same
exercises in gvSIG (we will attach a link to download the cartography).
If you have any doubt then you can ask at the mailing list and we can
answer here.

In reference to the other question, there are a lot of users that are
using gvSIG in Windows 10, and they haven't had any problem, they are
working on it. Could you send us some screenshot about the problem? We
will try to solve it.

Best regards,
      Mario