[Gvsig_english] Troubles with gvSIG version to download from WFS?

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Aug 8 14:59:42 CEST 2016

Dear Marcus,

we've tried it in gvSIG 2.3 but elements are not loaded.

Have you contacted to the providers? They probably have that cartography
in shape format available to download. Contact mail address that appears
at the web service is fisbroker at senstadtum.berlin.de

Best regards,
    Mario

El 2016-08-08 07:08, marcus.zisenis en mailbox.alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
escribió:
> Dear Mario
>
> Thanks a lot for the additional version. I tried to download the wfs
> data
> also on another laptop while using Windows 7, instead of Windows 10,
> with
> several versions of gvSIG for more than 10 hours at the weekend.
> However,
> the versions from 2. on do not load it, and the versions 1. do load it
> incomplete due to an elements buffer limit. When I extend the loading
> elements buffer, it still does not complete the loading.
>
> Do you have any chance to download the data and to send me the
> shapefile
> and other data connected with it? I need to convert it from the
> original
> EPBS:4326 or EPBS:25833 to EPBS:3068 to overlay it with other data from
> the same server.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Marcus
>
>> Dear Marcus,
>>
>> have you tried with gvSIG 1.12 portable version? Most of the problems
>> for Windows 10 didn't happen with this version.
>>
>> You can download it from
>> http://69.195.124.106/~gvsigorg//releases/gvsig-desktop-112-portable
>>
>> In addition, we'll test it in the new version, gvSIG 2.3.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>     Mario
>>

>> El 2016-08-05 23:10, marcus.zisenis en mailbox.alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
>> escribió:
>>> Dear Mario
>>>
>>> First step: I have still problems with downloading from this WFS with
>>> gvSIG 2.2.0.2313 final:
>>>
>>> http://fbinter.stadt-berlin.de/fb/wfs/geometry/senstadt/re_biotoptypen?
>>>
>>> It should work with gvSIG 1.12.10-1417-final (see your email of 21
>>> January
>>> 2015 enclosed). However, I cannot use it anymore, because gvSIG 1.12