[Gvsig_english] Problem with nodata value in raster style

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:41:27 CET 2016

Great Antonio!
Now I can work with all my data in gvSIG.

And this last version of the 2.3 seems to work fine, except for some
problems with the selections of the layers in the layers view as I already
reported in https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/issues/4105

Thanks again!

Silvia

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Antonio Falciano <
antonio.falciano at gmail.com> wrote:

> Il 17/02/2016 10:29, Silvia Franceschi ha scritto:
> > Dear all,
> > I have a raster covering a region of which only a small part has valid
> > data and the rest is all nodata value (-9999 in the asc format).
> > The visualization is a map with all black in the part where there are
> > nodata values and white where there are the valid values. This is
> > because the styling considers -9999 as a value and therefore the legend
> > is created from -9999 to 50 (which is the maximum value of my data).
> >
> > My question is, is there a way to specify the nodata value in the
> > styling or somewhere? I tried to specify the minimum and maximum values
> > in the styling window but they work only with equidistance and in
> > addition all the values below the minimum are visualized with the same
> > color as the minimum...
>
> Hi Silvia,
> the NoData value can be set in the Raster properties, General tab.
> If you like you can consider NoData values as transparent.
>
> > I am now using the latest build of the 2.3 version (2423) on a windows
> > 64 bits.
>
> Great!
>
> Cheers,
> Antonio