[Gvsig_english] Raster styling

Antonio Falciano antonio.falciano at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:11:55 CET 2016

Il 26/02/2016 09:01, Silvia Franceschi ha scritto:
> Dear all,
> I am using gvSIG 2.3 build 2423 on a windows 64 machine.
> After creating a project I loaded both vectors and rasters (asc) maps
> and gave a style to them using gvSIG tools.
>
> If I close and reopen the program I can't see the raster maps even if I
> delete them from the layers and reload them into gvSIG. If I want to see
> the raster maps again I have to activate the color table and redo the
> styling.

Hi Silvia,
after you set the color table, you should also click on the "Save as
default" button in the "Color table" window in order to save a Raster
MetaFile (rmf) containing the color table to apply always.
Then if you create a new project and add the same raster datastore,
it will be loaded with the same color table saved before and store in
the rmf file. Tested in build 2425 win x86_64 and it works.
About the error, I can't reproduce so I don't know what happened.

Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano
http://www.linkedin.com/in/antoniofalciano