[Gvsig_english] Installation of gvSIG_2.3_RC1

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:04:40 CET 2016

Dear all,
first of all thanks for the great effort in the development and release of
the new gvSIG 2.3 version. I am trying to install it on my devices to test
some features.

- I am having problems installing the run for Linux64 bits, simply it
doesn't install but I can not understand the problem. Attached you can find
a screenshot of the error message

- on my Windows10 - 64 bits the installation went well, I installed the
software in a local folder like d:\SOFTWARE\gvsig and not in the suggested
one and one upon two times that I try to run it from the start menu I have
this error message "busybox.exe stopped" and that windows is searching for
a solution (gvsig23_win64_start00.png). Sometimes it finds the solution and
the program starts but other times it simply doesn't start
(gvsig23_win64_start01.png) and I have to try to rerun it. If I start gvSIG
from the folder (gvsig-desktop.cmd) no errors appear and the program start
correctly.

Any help is appreciated especially for the Linux installation.

Thanks

Silvia

 [image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2][image: Inline image 3]

--
ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22

tel: 0039 -3384501332