[Gvsig_english] georeferencing gvSIG 2.2

Werz Ulrich U.Werz at villa-borg.de
Tue Mar 8 13:30:37 CET 2016

Dear Mario,
one problem occurs with the georeferencing in gvSIG 2.2. Nothing happens after setting the checkpoints on the map. The mistake must be the size of the points (see screenshot). Where do I set the size or what I made wrong?
My second problem concerns gvSIG OADE 2010. The programm is no more avaiable via the Oxford Archaeology network, the link (http://www.oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsigdownload)http://www.oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsigdownload is is dead. Do You know the reason for that or where else the programm will be available?

Thanks for your help
Uli

. phil. Ulrich Werz M.A.
Fundmünzbearbeitung