[Gvsig_english] Improvement and development of GIS skills

Antonio Falciano antonio.falciano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:52:05 CET 2016

Il 17/03/2016 22:01, anais.arrault at laposte.net ha scritto:

[...]

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Gvsig_internacional digest..."

[...]

> Thank you very much! It works perfectly.
> I saw that you are GIS professional.
> I think my skills are reduced. I would really advance in order to
> develop myself. The mapping is very important. In all purview.
>
> So my question : What do you advise me to improve?
> How do I do to see and write scripts in GvSIG?
> If you have any advice I am taking.

Hi Anaïs,
there are a lot of GIS professionals here who can help you!
My simple advise consists into learning by doing following your
professional interests. Which GIS skills to improve is very subjective.
About scripting in gvSIG 2.x there are some documents here [1], several
blog posts [2], examples in gvSIG Outreach [3] and a MOOC about it [4]
in gvSIG Training. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]