[Gvsig_english] Join linestring segments

Antonio Falciano antonio.falciano at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:46:35 CEST 2016

Il 19/05/2016 01:51, Gary Luke ha scritto:
> I have a number of river linestrings where segments are not in their
> correct sequential order running along the river length. What tool can I
> use to join the coincident starts and ends of segments.
>
> I don't know how to describe this. I could send a sample if that would help.

Hi Gary,
the best tool available in gvSIG in order to accomplish this task should
be the "Join adjacent lines" geoprocess. You can find it in the
Geoprocessing toolbox under the "Tools for line layers".
It allows to join lines even if their start and end points are not
coincident thanks to a tolerance. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano