[Gvsig_english] Bioclimatic variables

Antonio Falciano antonio.falciano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:15:11 CEST 2016

Il 19/10/2016 17:30, Lizandra Jaqueline Robe ha scritto:
> Hi guys,
> What function should I use to produce a raster layer that represents the
> maximum or the minimum value for the bioclimatic variables among 12 months?

Hi Lizandra,
you should use the "Maximum" (or "Minimum") geoprocess available in
"Local statistics" group in the Geoprocessing toolbox. Here's an
abstract from the help of the "Maximum" algorithm:

*Description*
This algorithms calculates the maximum value of each cell in a set of
input layers.

*Parameters*
Layers[Multiple input]: The set of input layers
Force no-data value[Boolean]: if this option is selected, the presence
of a cell with no data value will cancel the calculation and assign the
no-data value to the resulting cell . If this is not selected, cells
with no data value will be ignored and the resulting value will be based
only on valid data cells.

*Outputs*
Maximum[Raster layer]:

Cheers,