[Gvsig_english] Second module of the "GIS applied to Municipality Management" course available

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Dec 11 12:38:04 CET 2017

Hi all,

the second module of the course about GIS applied to Municipality
Management is now available:
http://blog.gvsig.org/2017/12/11/gis-applied-to-municipality-management-module-2-introduction-to-reference-systems/

This module will address about an introduction to reference systems,
that are very important to manage our geographic information in a
correct way. If we have our cartography in different reference systems
and we don't take them into account, we won't have it overlapped correctly.

This is the last theoretical module before starting with the practical
part.

We hope that you enjoy it.

Best regards,
   Mario

--

*Mario Carrera*

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com <http://www.gvsig.com/>