[Gvsig_english] The practical part starts at the "GIS for municipality management" course

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Dec 18 16:43:25 CET 2017

Hi all,

he have published a new module of the free "GIS for municipality
management" course:
https://blog.gvsig.org/2017/12/18/gis-applied-to-municipality-management-module-3-views-layers-symbology-labelling/

After the theoretical modules we are starting the practical part, where
you will be able to work on gvSIG already.

At the video we explain how to download gvSIG for free and how to
install it.

If you have any doubt or problem you can use the users mailing list.

We hope that you enjoy it.

Best regards,
   Mario

--

*Mario Carrera*

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com <http://www.gvsig.com/>