[Gvsig_english] Error reading .sld files

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Feb 16 15:21:43 CET 2017

Hi Luís,

I don't know if theerror in the xml or when gvSIG reads it because I've
tried with other sld files and it works.

I attach the file with some change where the log file indicated it.
Could you try with it? In case that you get the error send us the new
gvSIG.log file.

In addition I attach a zip file with a small shapefile and its sld
legend created from gvSIG. Could you try to load the shapefile and load
that legend?

Regards,
   Mario