[Gvsig_english] Error reading .sld files

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Feb 20 12:28:26 CET 2017

Hi Luís,

it seems that the rule of SLD standard can be interpreted in different
ways, it has several parameters that are not defined in a specified way,
and QGIS and gvSIG are applying them differently, so when you create a
legend in an application it can't be loaded in the other one. We are
going to study if it can be solved.

Regards,
    Mario