[Gvsig_english] EPSG codes for Portugal

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Jun 1 14:46:26 CEST 2017

Hi Antonio,

where have you seen that interpretation? We've been reviewing the ESRI
code 102164, EPSG:5018 and EPSG:20790 information in gvSIG and in
spatialreference.org and the parameters are the same, it seems that
there isn't any error.

If you select the EPSG:20790 it should work.

Could you send us a screenshot where you see the link between ESRI and
EPSG codes?

Best regards,
    Mario