[Gvsig_english] Problem in accesing the JGTools in gvsig 2.3.1

Frank Hanssen Frank.Hanssen at nina.no
Mon Oct 2 14:16:05 CEST 2017

Hi

I am not able to use the JGTools from gvsig2.3.1. The errormessage points to a subfolder structure  that do not exist (subfolders marked with red does not exist in the requested path "file:/C:/gvsig231/gvSIG/extensiones/org.jgrasstools.gvsig.base/lib/jt-all-1.3.1.jar!/META-INF/registryFile.jai"). See figure below.

I have downloaded and extracted the Portable installation Win 64 bit version to C:\gvsig231 on my WIN10-machine, run the installation using the c:\gvsig231\gvsig-desktop.cmd and then added the JGTools (there were no error reports).

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D33B88.FB91E530]

Best regards,
Frank