[Gvsig_english] New Release Candidate distribution for gvSIG 2.4 to be tested

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Oct 26 13:25:53 CEST 2017

Hi all,

a new RC (Release Candidate) distribution for gvSIG 2.4 has been
released (gvSIG 2.4 RC3), that you can download from [1], where we have
been fixing errore respecting the previous builds. This distribution has
portable versions already, so if you don't want to install it until the
final version you can download that distribution.

You can see the novelties of this version in [2].

We encourage you to test it and tell us about the errors that you find.

Thanks for your collaboration.

[1]
http://www.gvsig.com/en/products/gvsig-desktop/development-versions-downloads

[2] https://blog.gvsig.org/?s=Towards+gvSIG+2.4