[Gvsig_english] Problems with WMS at the gvSIG course

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Feb 5 15:33:20 CET 2018

Hello Ajay,

I've been trying now from two different computers and it's working.
Perhaps the server went down during that time. Try again and let us know
if it works.

In the event that it doesn't work please send us the gvSIG.log file.
Here you have the information about the steps to follow to get it:

https://blog.gvsig.org/2015/06/17/what-to-do-when-we-get-an-error-in-gvsig/

Kind regards,
    Mario

El 05/02/18 a las 14:47, Ajay Kumar escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> i've been trying to connect to the first Web Map Service of the module
> 5.2 of the course about municipality management, but I get an error.
> What can be the problem?
>
> Thank you.
> Best regards from India

*Mario Carrera*

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com <http://www.gvsig.com/>