[Gvsig_english] New videos of the course about GIS applied to Municipality Management

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Jan 4 14:18:32 CET 2018

Hi all,

after Christmas period we continue with the next videos of the 'GIS
applied to Municipality Management' course.

This week we have shown how to manage attribute tables.

You can follow the different modules from
https://blog.gvsig.org/?s=GIS+applied+to+Municipality+Management

 From now we are going to publish new modules every Monday and Thursday.

If you have any doubt when following the videos you can ask at the
mailing list.

Happy New Year!

Best regards

--

*Mario Carrera*

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com <http://www.gvsig.com/>