[Gvsig_english] Problem at the gvSIG 2.3.1 installation

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Wed Jan 17 16:55:26 CET 2018

Good news! In some Windows it takes several seconds to open gvSIG, and
when you run the .vbs file you don't know if it's opening. With the .cmd
file you can check it, and from now you always can use the .vbs file.

Best regards,
   Mario

El 17/01/18 a las 16:36, edi kollozaj escribió:
> Re: [Gvsig_english] Problem at the gvSIG 2.3.1 installation
> De:
> edi kollozaj <ekollozaj en yahoo.com>
> Fecha:
> 17/01/18 16:36
>
> Para:
> Users mailing list <gvsig_internacional en listserv.gva.es>
>

> Dear Mario,
>
> I ran gvsig-desktop.cmd file...it remained opened. So I tried to run
> the vbs file again. IT WORKS! Now I have the software.
>
> Thank you
>
> Best regards
> edi

> *Sent:* Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 15:59
> *Subject:* Re: [Gvsig_english] Problem at the gvSIG 2.3.1 installation
>

> Hi Edi,
>
> you can try to run gvSIG from the gvsig-desktop.cmd file. With that
> file a console will be opened too and you can see if there's any error
> there. If the code is running at the console that means that gvSIG is
> being opened. If the console is closed there's a problem. Could you
> confirm us if if works?
>
> Best regards,
>   Mario
>

> El 17/01/18 a las 14:44, edi kollozaj escribió:
>> Re: [Gvsig_english] Problem at the gvSIG 2.3.1 installation
>> De:
>> edi kollozaj <ekollozaj en yahoo.com> <mailto:ekollozaj en yahoo.com>
>> Fecha:
>> 17/01/18 14:44
>>
>> Para:
>> Users mailing list <gvsig_internacional en listserv.gva.es>
>> <mailto:gvsig_internacional en listserv.gva.es>
>>

>> Yes, I created a folder in C:\gvSIG-Desktop and then copied inside....

>>> 8.1 Pro (x 64bit). I'm trying to install in Win OS, but nothing