[Gvsig_english] Export View to server (mapserver)

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Jun 18 13:20:24 CEST 2018

Hi Umberto,

the plugin is available from the Add-ons manager, by URL, from the URL
by default (testing).

If you look for "Publish" you will find it.

After installing it and restarting gvSIG, if you have the View with the
layers you will find the options at "View->Export" menu.

Best regards,
    Mario

El 18/06/18 a las 09:40, umbertofilippo escribió:
> I read somewhere that gvSIG was in one of its versions somehow able to export
> the view to mapfile.
> In the manual of version 2.2 there's a PUBLISHING chapter which shows such
> funcitonality.
> It should be an addon downloadable from the addon manager (I guess).
> I cannot seem to find it neither in 2.4 nor in 2.2 in the addons list.
> Does anybody know if this functionality does exist and if so how one can
> access it?
> Thank you so much.
> Umberto Minora
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/gvSIG-users-f4102847.html

*Mario Carrera*

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com <http://www.gvsig.com/>