[Gvsig_english] Problem with WMTS

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Thu Mar 22 19:15:49 CET 2018

Hello Manfred,

we've been testing it and the tiles are not created, even with the other
service (the URL with "Wien") that offers the same layers is not shown.

We are trying to find why it's not loaded. We'll let you know it.

Best regards,
   Mario Carrera

El 22/03/18 a las 08:52, manfred en egger-gis.at escribió:

> Hello!
>
> I tried to add this WMTS of Austria to gvSIG:
>
> https://www.basemap.at/wmts/1.0.0/WMTSCapabilities.xml
>
> After adding the layer, i can see the layer in the layer tree, but i
> can not see data in the viewer.
>
> Maybe someone know the reason for this or can give me instructions?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Manfred Egger
>
> Alois-Schrott-Str. 34
> 6020 Innsbruck
> Austria
> Phone: +43 - (0)699 - 81372857
> Web: https://egger-gis.at

*Mario Carrera*

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com <http://www.gvsig.com/>