[Gvsig_english] 15th International gvSIG Conference: New proposal deadline

gvSIG News press at gvsig.com
Mon Sep 2 11:45:55 CEST 2019

Hi all,

we inform you that we have extended the deadline for submitting
communication proposals for 15th International gvSIG Conference. The new
deadline is September 23rd.

We encourage you to participate, not only as participant but also
presenting your projects about gvSIG. You can find all the information
about how to send them in [2].

The 15th International gvSIG Conference will take place at School of
Engineering in Geodesy, Cartography and Surveying (Universitat
Politècnica de València, Spain) from November 6th to 8th, and the
registrations can be made from the form available at event website [3].

In the next weeks we will inform you about the workshops of the
conference at the gvSIG Blog [4].

We expect your participation!

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org
[2]