[Gvsig_usuarios] request

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod en gva.es
Mar Mayo 8 12:46:47 CEST 2007

Hi Dragan,

thank you for your interest in gvSIG. You can translate gvSIG to Serbian
language without any problem. I'll send you all the strings and an
application for translate them easily soon.

On the other hand, there's an international list of users of gvSIG too
where the main language is english. You can register at the "Contact
area" of the web page.

Best regards,
       Mario Carrera